1. Decide where you would like to place your wall decals by measuring and marking the installation area. If your wall needs cleaning, use some mild soap with water to clean it, then let dry.
2. There are three layers to the decals: The transfer tape, the paper backing, and the decal itself (in the middle). Transfer tape resembles see-through masking tape (clear or white). The paper backing is thicker and may have the manufacturer's name on the back of it.
3. Peel the paper backing from the transfer tape being careful not to rip the vinyl decal. Make sure the decal is still sticking to the transfer tape – if it is not, lay it back down on the paper backing and rub the decal in that spot until it does. When the paper backing is removed it will leave the sticky side of the transfer tape exposed with the decal attached.
4. Hold the transfer tape taut and place the decal with the sticky side of the transfer tape against the wall and situate the decal. Using a credit card, remove any air bubbles by working the surface from the middle out.
5. After removing air bubbles and smoothing it out you can peel off the transfer tape. Work slowly starting at a corner and be careful not to pull up the decal. If a decal edge starts to come up, lay it back on the wall and rub it with a credit card or your fingers until it adheres. Once the transfer tape is removed you can still smooth out any leftover air bubbles using your fingers.